søndag den 31. oktober 2010

It's cold!

It's getting cold! Colder! and Coldest! Wonder when the first snow will fall... but don't really care - I'm just glad I'm not gonna be out in it! 

But winter is also a nice period, cause I've got a warm and cosy human to snuggle up with. (I especially like her flowery dress; it reminds me of a hot summer day. I feel a bit like the snake in paradise :D Shhhssss eat the apple my human muhaha).




By the way; Christmas in nearing :D and I've begun writing a wish-list:
  • 1000 Pinkies!
  • 1000 Pinkie heads :D (yummi)
  • New hide
  • New branches
  • A dog door in my viv :D
  • My own computer
  • Installed water tap in my viv?




PS. to my human: My water bowl is leaky so I need a new one - NOW! please.... And no it can't wait to Christmas! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar