tirsdag den 19. oktober 2010

Treasure hunting :D

I got so inspired by the jewelry Cherry's human made, so I decided to explore what my human had in her boxes of beads, tools and the like. It was really interesting, and I found so many delicious things in there. 
I would really like a tiara (mental note: add to Christmas wish-list!). 

(Click on the photos to enlarge)





I don't think I can get her to use my sheddings though, cause she has this weird idea of laminating them and comparing how much I grow... Find it kinda weird... Think if humans just shed like us - it would be so much more hygienic than their just sprinkling there skin everywhere! Humans are kinda disgusting btw...Euww...

I'll leave a post-it on her desk, maybe then she'll get creative with me :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar